Monday, September 2, 2013

Day Zero

What an exciting time to be back in the great state of Texas!!!

It's been a couple years; but, being that it is the state from which I was born (shout out to Big-D), I couldn't be happier to return for the metamorphic experience that will be my next 9 weeks at Coder Camps.

It's been just over 3 years since I graduated from Colorado College, a school where we pride ourselves on the uniqueness of our curriculum structure a.k.a 'The Block Plan.' Each of our classes are taught one at a time over the course of a three and a half week 'block.' With a similar learning format, I'll be carrying on the same baton of enthusiasm from my undergraduate experience into a new chapter here in Pearland, Texas. 

There's so much to look forward to, most notably the lump sum of new material I'll be covering for the next 9 weeks. My time will be filled with peaks and troughs while working through the process of building out a new set of skills, of which I cannot predict when I will experience either. What I can say though is that 'success is not owned.  It is rented, and you have to pay rent everyday.' 

Today is Day Zero, and I'm ready to get to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment