Friday, September 20, 2013

Breaking a Threshold

Thought it would be worth sharing to my limited audience that, for the first time, my language learning obsession followed me from the classroom and into the bedroom.

//   WHAT!>?

Well after having pored over C# for the entire day, I found myself mid-dream talking to my sister; and, while wanting to say that I'd be coming to visit her in 3 months, I instead told her "I'll be in NY in DateTime.UtcNow.AddMonths(3)." Fortunately for my dream she knew exactly what I was communicating.

It was a short and sweet exchange but certainly the first time coding practices crossed the threshold into my dream world.

Oh and I couldn't think of a link to bring in to this post so here's a song for the weekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPqfFGQehAM

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment